Clarissa Johal: On Hiatus #amwriting #paranormal #darkfantasy

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

On Hiatus #amwriting #paranormal #darkfantasy

I haven't posted in a while (and may do some re-posts) but I'm still here!

I've been working hard on Whispers in the Wood, my new paranormal dark fantasy. It's been a few rough and busy months for my family but never fear! The novel is being fine-tuned before it goes off to the publisher.


Join my mailing list or follow my Amazon Author Page to stay in the loop.


Whispers in the Wood - Coming 2018


It all began with an acorn.

There are some places you shouldn’t disturb, places where history lingers. When Rowan travels to England, she finds a remote village, hidden in the shadow of an ancient forest. Vague warnings from the local people aren’t enough to stop her from venturing into the trees, or from picking up a single acorn. It seemed a simple action. But when a stranger emerges from the forest claiming the acorn belongs to him, Rowan finds herself pulled into something both centuries old, and deadly.

4 comments:

Heather R. Holden said...

Oh, exciting! The summary for Whispers in the Wood is so intriguing. Best of luck with it!

Clarissa Johal, Author said...

Thank you :)

Carol Browne said...

I like it! Can't wait to read it :)

Clarissa Johal, Author said...

Thank you, Carol :)